Styling and Accessorizing Your Denim Jacket
Are you a fan of denim jackets? Perhaps you own more than one denim jacket? If the answer is yes, we can totally relate. Who can resist the casual vibe and timeless layering hero that’s never out of season, especially on cooler days? However, many guys don’t know what styles suit them best or how to match other garments with a denim jacket.
With denim jackets, you can look like a biker, skater, cowboy, modern teen, rebel — pretty much any style you can think of. The key to effortlessly add personality to your ensemble is knowing what and how to accessorize your denim jacket. It's easy to throw on a classic denim jacket with a white tee and call it a day, but what are some other ways to style these staples fashionably? No worries, we're here to help. Here are some easy tips to instantly upgrade your denim look using items you may already have and integrate some new pieces into your wardrobe.
Nail the Denim Look
Dark Denim Sherpa Jacket with camo joggers and a dark color t-shirt: When matching a tee with a denim jacket, you can play around with colors and graphics. This combination is a fresh and captivating look for the upcoming fall that provides you ultimate comfort and modern energy.
- Black washed distressed denim jacket with a tie-dye tee and cargo joggers: Seeing tie-dye everywhere this summer? Let’s inject a dose of stylish casualness into the vibrant look with this classic black wash distressed denim jacket. This is the kind of stylish getup without the need to sacrifice practicality and comfort.
- Dusty rose knit sleeve denim jacket with jeans and classic kicks: During the strange time when we transition from fall to winter, a puffy jacket might be too much, and a plain long sleeve tee isn't warm enough. Layering up your day-to-day outfit with this fresh dusty rose knit sleeve denim jacket can keep you warm and instantly elevate the modern vibe. Complementing your look with a pair of black and white color blocked sneakers is an effortless way to infuse a sense of stylish casualness.
- Dark wash denim jacket with chinos: A dark denim jacket and chinos are the kind of smart casual getup that every guy can easily pull off without spending a lot of time and effort. For a fancier, dressier aesthetic, throw on a pair of dark brown suede loafers. Complete this outfit with boots for cooler weather and white sneakers for the warmer days.
- Light wash denim jacket with neon sweatpants and top: The combination of denim jacket and neon sweatpants will allow you to flex your boldness in fashion when you’re heading to skate parks or hitting the street with your squad. For a more relaxed twist, why not compliment this look with a pair of white low top sneakers?
Upgrade Your Denim Style with a Final Touch
Accessories are inherently a final touch for every outfit. To create a more cohesive appearance, you can play with different accessories that make a fashion statement. Just don't over-accessorize when you are trying to preserve a sophisticated look, or it may seem like you are trying too hard. Here are some accessories that flow well together with denim outfits.
- Teaming the outfit with a bucket hat, beanie, or stylish cap to rock a snazzy urban street style.
- Customize your own denim jacket with pins. You can add fun, meaningful vintage pins or fresh new pins that take an otherwise basic outfit to the next level.
- Spice up the denim outfit by wearing belts! A belt makes our eyes pause and emphasizes pieces in your outfit.
- Wearing a necklace with a slim metal chain or a classic, timeless watch that represents your taste is always a perfect way to add some personality to the look.
Leave a comment