BROOKLYN CLOTH: KIDS HOLIDAY
Year round, we offer Standard USPS Ground Shipping on all $50 orders. Add Route to your Order and if for any reason, your package is lost, it will be covered.
We want to make shopping enjoyable and if that gift you give or got just doesn’t work, no worries because you can exchange it till January 16, 2023.
We offer Sezzle Payment plan so you can make 4 interest free payments for those gifts.
When orders are placed with us we typically ship out same day the order was placed. However this excludes Saturdays and Sundays, shipment will go out next business day.
We see that you want to exchange for a different size, no problem!
We have an extended Holiday Return / Exchange Policy we are accepting all requests from November 18, 2022 to December 31, 2022 to be eligible for returns and exchanges. We will be offering this until January 16, 2023.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FINAL SALE ITEMS ENDING IN $.97 CANNOT BE RETURNED NOR EXCHANGED*
Here are the instructions:
1. You must have your original receipt that came with the package because you will need to enter in the information in our Return Center.
2. Click here to visit our Return / Exchange Center https://brooklyn-cloth.returnly.com/ to begin the process.
3. In order for us to accept the merchandise coming back to us they should still have the original tags.
4. Download the Shipping Label that gets emailed to you and pack up merchandise to bring to your local USPS Store.
5. Any Return / Exchange requests that are not processed through our Return Center and sent back directly to our warehouse or corporate office, Brooklyn Cloth will not be held responsible for lost or stolen goods.
6. Returns / Exchanges take about 4 days to receive back into our warehouse and once we accept the merchandise you will receive either a refund or exchange notification email.
If you accidentally ordered a boys item but meant to order Men's and you noticed once your package was delivered.
Email us right away at email@example.com and we will send you the instructions on how to return.
Please note that our Men's and Boys pricing is different so we will not be able to issue an exchange. This will be a return once received in our warehouse Brooklyn Cloth will issue a refund. From there you can place a new order with us for the Men's item that you originally wanted.
If you accidentally ordered a boys item but meant to order Men's and you caught it just after receiving the email notification with your order number
Email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of the email please use I accidentally ordered Boys but I need Men's
In the body of the email please include your first and last name, order number, and email address
If you receive a notification that your package was delivered to your address but check outside and nothing is there, here are the steps to take.
Brooklyn Cloth uses FedEx and USPS as carriers, depending on the method chosen at checkout you will need to contact their customer support team for them to give you a real time tracking updates on the package.
If you added ROUTE, here are the steps
We encourage our customers to visit the Route website and click the File Claims link. On this page customers can submit a new claim or check their existing claims. The claim will ask customers information about the order placed and how much the cost of the total order was at time of checkout. Route will receive the claim to review once submitted. If they feel that the information provided is valid, they will send an email alerting that funds have returned to your account.
If they cannot locate your package you can email our support hotline at email@example.com with all the information that the carriers provide you. From there we will submit a claim on our end to them and we will send out a new package right away to you.
If you have family members that live in different states and you want to place one big order we do not offer multiple shipping options and destinations for one order.