You’ve seen them everywhere, you enjoy their comfort and versatility, and you want to add some more men’s joggers to your closet.
The idea of comfort while fashionable is why joggers have become mainstream. Joggers are not a pair of sweatpants, and they aren't a pair of denim jeans or khakis, either. But the distinct details of the jogger’s cinched ankle paired with a dope sneaker or boots are impacting the way guys dress and express their personal style.
Back in the early 2000s, our co-founder, Daron Jacob, was developing designs for retailers, including Urban Outfitters, Tilly's, and Buckles. He saw that fast fashion and on-trend items were a growing focus in the women's market but was very limited in the menswear department. This is when he saw a gap and need for on-trend men's street wear-inspired fashion at a great price. We started with a core category, men's bottoms, particularly The Jogger Pants.
We focus on the Gen-Z and Millennial consumer - someone who isn't defined by style but likely to dress the way they feel that day.
The Difference of the Brooklyn Cloth Men’s Joggers
- Elastic Waist/Drawstring: Our jogger pants feature an elastic waist with woven drawstrings so you can make them as loose or tight you want to feel comfortable. The drawstrings act like a belt but better because they won’t be as bulky around the waist and no “plumber slips” when bending down. Pull the strings as tight as you want them to be without feeling suffocated.
- Comfortable Fit: They are not meant to fit baggy, so the legs conform to your body as if you were wearing skinny jeans. However, they are not as stiff these have more give so you don’t feel constriction and can move freely. You’ll never have to worry about getting the jogger pants hemmed because they are made to come right to your ankle.
- Elastic Ankle Cuffs: These bottoms have elastic ankle cuffs, so they stretch as you slide your foot in to pull on the pants. Once on, the cuffs will wrap around your ankle so there is no extra fabric that need to be hemmed nor tucked in. They will sit right where they need to be.
Benefits of Versatility:
No matter what you have going on in your life for daily activities our jogger pants are so versatile. We say that they fit right into any lifestyle.
- Daily Life: Whether you are active or looking for bottoms to wear for a family Sunday dinner at a restaurant, to work or to school we have twill and knit/poly-fleece jogger pants. Joggers are Our Top Selling Men’s Jogger This Season.
The top selling jogger pants for this season are the following:
The basic twill jogger pant is a top seller at Brooklyn Cloth. They come in a few different colors such as charcoal grey, black, khaki, tobacco and white. It’s time to get rid of those basic pants and upgrade to our men’s twill jogger pants. These men’s joggers will have you looking stylish yet comfortable.
Another season top seller for Brooklyn Cloth is the Tobacco Cargo Pocket Twill Jogger Pants. These jogger pants offer customers a bonus cargo pockets with a button flap on each side. These pockets are deep enough to fit wallets and keys securely without falling out.
For when you want your ankles to have some breathing room the Ankle Zip Twill Jogger Pants are another top seller for Brooklyn Cloth. We're replacing the original button fly chinos with our casual hidden ankle zip twill jogger pants.
Want to get comfier? We’re talking about our black snow fleece jogger pants that customers love. Made for anyone who wants to have chill nights in or on-the-go. These black snow poly-fleece jogger pants will be your favorite to wear all the time. Such easy pull on jogger pants for casual wear. Throw them on with some kicks & pair with one of our graphic tees or hoodies.
For when the weather gets cold a season favorite is the cozy knit heat seal jogger pants. These jogger pants are designed to trap in heat to keep you cozy as the temperatures drop. You will instantly feel at ease the minute you put on these comfy joggers.
When we were creating The Jogger Pants for Brooklyn Cloth, we really wanted to focus on fit. For guys, some jogger pants were so slim or skinny; they weren't even wearable. For others, there was too much room in the legs or thighs, and it looked more like MC Hammer Pants, aka Harem pants. We call our fit "TRUE FIT."
But what does "True Fit" mean? It means that the leg length is not too short or too long but equivalent to the waist. The fit around the thighs isn't too tight or too loose, but just right. Learn more about sizing your joggers right.
Styling your Men’s Joggers Day to Day:
We all have different lives and like to do different activities. So, when thinking about your lifestyle and how you live your day to day here are some things to consider when you wear your jogger pants.
- Going to school: Grab your favorite twill jogger pants and looking to pair them with something well you can always grab your favorite tee shirt and worn-in feel denim jacket and your Nike Air Forces to rock all day.
- Going to work: Dress up the twill jogger pants with a button-down shirt. Your button-down shirt can be a gingham plaid, large plaid or even a solid color. Pairing this with any jogger pant will have you looking stylish for work yet business casual.
- Going to the gym: Throw on a pair of the poly-fleece jogger pants and style it with your favorite hoodie and athletic sneakers for an athleisure look you’ll feel comfortable.
So, whatever you do in your daily life our jogger pants will be able to fit right into your schedule.