Brooklyn Cloth is on a mission to deliver you the best joggers, including our top-selling Twill Jogger Pants.
Twill is known for the weave; it features a diagonal line created by an offset in the warp threads.
Twill has a darker-colored front side (also known as the wale) with a much lighter back on the inside. Twill has a high thread count (like Egyptian cotton), which means that the fabric is durable and usually thick, making it perfect for men’s jogger pants.
All About Twill Jogger Pants
Cotton and cotton/polyester blends are the most used fabrics for twill weaves. At Brooklyn Cloth, we have added polyester to cotton for our twill jogger pants to give them more versatility. When weaving twill, the horizontal thread is woven over one or more of the threads and then under one or more warp threads. To create a diagonal pattern, each row is offset from the one above.
What Is Twill Used For?
Besides men’s joggers, twill fabric is so versatile and durable that it is used for clothing, accessories, and furnishings. Here are items commonly created using twill:
- Jeans are the most popular use of twill. Denim is usually woven from cotton or a cotton blend.
- Khakis or Chinos. Cotton twill fabric makes khakis and chinos pants. The difference between a denim pant and chino pants is in the weight of the twill fabric.
- Tweed, houndstooth, and herringbone fabrics. When different vibrant color yarns are weaved together, it creates tweed and houndstooth.
- Outdoor or Industrial clothing. Twill fabric is a very durable fabric, which is ideal for cold weather, harsh weather, and industrial jobs where apparel such as overalls, jackets, and jumpsuits are needed.
4 Benefits of Twill Jogger Pants
- Durable Men’s Jogger Pants. We want our customers to be able to depend on our twill jogger pants, so the fabric is durable and lasts.
- Stains less. The diagonal direction of how the pattern is weaved helps hide stains and dirt, so if you're clumsy like some of us, it won’t be too obvious.
- Fewer Wrinkles. Because of the thickness of the twill jogger fabric, it won’t wrinkle easily.
- Hangs or drapes well. Twill fabric has a nice drape for clothing, sheets, and more.
Our Top 3 Twill Jogger Pants
Easy pull-on, pull-off charcoal grey twill jogger pants with a side zipper are perfect for everyday wear. Our men’s jogger pants feature a side zipper pocket on one side, elastic waistband with drawstrings, elastic ankle cuffs, and true fit.
Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day? Rock these white twill printed space dye jogger pants all year long. Our twill jogger pants feature seam cut lines on the knees, elastic waistband with woven drawstrings, elastic ankle cuffs, and true fit.
Replace your basic button-fly pants with our comfortable everyday khaki twill jogger pants with a side zipper. These men’s jogger pants feature a side zipper pocket on one side, elastic waistband with drawstrings, elastic ankle cuffs, and true fit.
Reviews of our Twill Jogger Pants
“I love black joggers because they go with everything. These twill joggers are perfect! I wear them all the time, and they’re super comfy.”
- LOVE MEN’S TWILL JOGGERS PANTS
“So cool. They’re so easy to pair with everything and were such a good purchase.”
- SO FRESH
“Great quality, these men’s jogger pants go well with most outfits.”